Thursday, May 27, 2010

A gift!


Today I received a really sweet gift from Homer. He comes to The Merc on a daily basis to water the succulents that we sell and sometimes he drops a little something off at my desk. Today it was tuberoses for me to plant in my yard and a handful of peacock feathers. These feathers are not the usual bright blue and green, they are brown. Maybe they are the hidden feathers that we don't see because we get distracted by the gorgeous fan of colored feathers that they display.









1 comment:

  1. Lowen...you are the CUTEST and it makes me so happy to look at your blog and see all your increadible interests that keep your days full, your sweet face and learn all kinds of fun things! Love your pictures! Hope you're doing great! Miss and love you! :)

    ReplyDelete