Saturday, June 12, 2010

They grow up so fast.

Chris and I went to North Carolina last weekend. It was astonishing to come back after only 5 days to see how much the garden had grown. These photos were taken right before we left. I will post in a couple of days to show you what stage it is in now. Everything is filling in nicely and I am starting to use fresh herbs in my cooking. Fresh basil is so yummy!

My box of annuals to plant in a strip alongside the garden. I bought them at Pines Family Nursery.


My herb garden.


Carrots in the back. Basil in the front.



Butterfly bush.



Nasturtium--edible flowers!


I read somewhere to punch some holes in a can and put it by your tomato plant. When you want to water, you just fill up the can. This helps get water to the roots where it really likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment