Monday, May 10, 2010

Succulent succulents.


My sister and her husband came to Lawrence this past weekend and I decided to take them to one of my favorite places, Henry’s Plant Farm. Jozie, Brian and Homer are my go-to people for gardening advice, they sell gorgeous flower bouquets and succulents at The Merc and they also work at the Plant Farm. Whenever I go out there I love to go behind the scenes and look at the thousands of succulents that they have in their greenhouses. You can imagine that I really wanted to share that with Whitney and Matt. It’s hard not to be totally blown away by the many different species of plants they grow.



















That's Homer!


We went to the lookout point north of town too! It was a beautiful day!




2 comments:

  1. We went to Henry's for Mother's Day!! It's always been my favorite. I bought strawberries, & of course, an armload of other exciting things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you did! i love that place so much. it's hard to resist buying something.

    ReplyDelete