Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Past Week


This past week sure was lovely. Monday, Kristin and I drove north of town to Audrey's house. Audrey is an herbalist and a good friend of mine. She has a huge garden and a huge heart. I also did quite a bit of delicious cooking this week including some really tasty zucchini fritters. Then to top the week off my friend, Becca, was in town and we had some friends over for snacks and wine in the sunshine on our back patio. I love Autumn!


Audrey in her garden.


And in her greenhouse.


Kristin in the greenhouse.


Audrey grows all of the wheat grass for the Juice Stops in Lawrence! Her kitty's like hanging out in the trays.




Zucchini


Yum!


Kendra brought over this gorgeous tray of snacks. Kind of like a deconstructed Salade Nicoise.




Becca


Kendra, Aaron and Edith


1 comment:

  1. yummy on all those snacks!! I want to come eat that tray with you in your gorgeous backyard! :)

    ReplyDelete