Sunday, March 13, 2011

My little green friends.


I have a lot of houseplants. It's really sunny in my house because of all of the windows, so they really like it here. They make me really happy. Meet some of my favorites.




This Schefflera was our old landlords plant. It's quite the specimen!


These three guys are all from Earth Flowers. They are succulents and are on their way back from winter. I had to chop the one on the left down, but it's quickly growing back.








I've had this cactus for around 6 years. I think it was a foot tall when I got it!


I bought this as a memorial for a friend of ours that passed away about 4 years ago. It was only 14 inches tall when I got it and now it's as tall as I am. It's nice to have something to care for that reminds me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment