Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Make my bed.


Chris is working so hard (surprise, surprise!) on my raised beds for the lower garden. They look so great and should be done by the weekend. We'll have to fill them with soil and compost and then they will be ready for planting! We decided to go with raised beds in the lower garden because we basically carved the garden out of the front yard and could not keep the grass out. It's nice too because it's on a hill and these will make it so it's kind of terraced and easier to work in.




Our first daffodil is blooming! It's here! Spring is really here!


All of my tulip bulbs that I planted last year are coming back up! I don't know why, but I was kind of thinking they wouldn't come back up. Maybe because the soil is rocky and saturated with ground cover? Sure enough, there they are!


The Tulip Magnolia is in full bloom and looks gorgeous with the gray-blue overcast Spring sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment