Monday, March 7, 2011

Mystery braid


Okay, I'll admit it. I love Martha Stewart. I'm not ashamed. She does come up with some pretty outlandish ideas that your Average Joe wouldn't even attempt to carry out. But she also fills me in on super delicious dinner party menu ideas or cool things like this Mystery Braid leather bracelet. I've made a few of these for myself and friends. A few people from work put together a care package for a coworker that moved away. I hope she likes it!





Remember where that heart came from? I made it into a tag and added a little wire wrapped duck feather.

1 comment:

  1. I need to read your blog more often, good thing I didn't read this until long after getting the package and the featured bracelet! Love it! I have the duck feather (now I know it's duck...) and I drape it on over most of my dangly earrings and rock it in the ear.
    Your photos and garden are so inspiring. Love you Lo.

    ReplyDelete