Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who dat?





I love Super Bowl Sunday. I don’t watch a single other football game all season. And no, it’s not because of the commercials. I really get into the game even though I don’t care which teams wins. I also really get into the food. My friends know good food so I anguished over what I was going to make. I decided on Vegetarian Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce. They took a while to make but they turned out to be quite delicious and really beautiful on the platter. My friend Quinn said that his roommate was leaving the house for his Super Bowl party with a liter of Pepsi and a package of Chips Ahoy cookies and he asked Quinn what he was doing. Well, he was preparing Eggplant Caponata for our party. I just think that’s hilarious. It was so delicious. I ate until I couldn’t possibly eat any more. And it was a great game!

No comments:

Post a Comment