Monday, December 12, 2011

My Heritage.


Every time I go home to my parents house in Dallas I'm reminded where my collecting habits come from. My parents have AMAZING collections. Here are a few photos of their many treasures and a few of my niece, Hadley, with her new best friends, Uncie Red and Grandpa.



My mom's gourmet Thanksgiving feast. Yum!


My dad's brandy glass collection. He remembers where he purchased each and every one.


Lots of crystal and silver in the house. I definitely have an appreciation for this.








My grandfathers war memorabilia.


The front patio gets used for dinner often. Texas weather.




My dads model car collection.


Hadley and Grandpa (my dad).


Uncie Red and Hadley having a blast!






My moms Meyer lemon tree.


The backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment