Monday, April 4, 2011


Our garden is going to be on the Lawrence Food Garden Tour on June 11th! I'm really excited about the opportunity to share our passion and hard work with our community. There are 17 gardens signed up to be on the tour so far. This event will give us even more motivation to have our yard looking just how we want it.


Chris built me this screen door so I can have the doors open on beautiful spring days.


Tulip Magnolia in all of its glory.




Planning the layout in my garden is my favorite thing to do at the beginning of the season each year. It snowed an hour after this photo was taken. ?!?


This trellis is yet another thing that Chris custom built for me. I'm planning on growing these on it.


Carrots, french radish and fennel are in the ground. I put pine needles on top of the carrot seeds in order to keep moisture in the soil.




I cleaned out the pond yesterday and I can see my fish again! They are so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment