Monday, April 25, 2011

Making magic.


The garden fence is almost complete. It feels so fancy and sharp compared to the reed fence that we've had up the past couple of years. While we work I have to keep pausing to take a look around and soak it all up. This is my magical garden and yard! I'm so lucky.





French radishes!


Our Clematis vine has probably 100 buds on it. I'm giddy!


A grackle proof bird feeder! I went to the farm and feed store down the street and the character of a man that owns the store dug through his pile of junk and found this cage that we put around a regular bird feeder. He was really nice and gave it to me for free! My little songbirds and I thank you!




Here's Chris putting in the stones for the entrance to the garden.


Mixing concrete for fence posts.


Chris got really far on the fence yesterday! Only a few slats left to go up on the backside.


No comments:

Post a Comment