Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The long awaited mobile.


For the past two holiday seasons I hung glittery, brassy ornaments from a branch above the dining room table. Well, in between those two Christmases I had every intention of hanging something else from the branch. I was thinking of maybe some cool candle holders. But alas, the branch sat empty for an entire year. As soon as our decorations came down this year I was determined to get my project going as quickly as possible. The following pictures are what I came up with and I have to say, I really love it.




















That's the centerpiece on my table right now which has two rabbit furs and some Himalayan salt lamps.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Lowen! Your creative blossoming is enjoyable to watch!
    Bonnie Powers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful mobile, Lowen! It must have been tricky finding a perfect balance. This makes me want to get crafty around my own home. By the way, I love your blog!

    Emily Emerson

    ReplyDelete