Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The perfect Sunday.


The perfect Sunday does exist and I would know. It happened to me. Chris and I went to the vintage clothing shop downtown and picked up some new duds. Then off to the hardware store to get some gadgets to rig up the rain barrel. Then back home to play in the garden in the most glorious weather ever! I finally got some things planted--lettuce, arugula, carrots, potatoes, peas, dill and parsley. It’s amazing what a little sunshine and fresh air will do to your mood. In the afternoon I went over to my buddy Josh’s house to help him design his garden space. Then back home to wrap up some yard work and onto dinner. Josh came over and we grilled up some shrimp, fingerling potatoes and asparagus. I went to bed high on my Sunday.

















3 comments:

  1. hey lowen. your blog is as lovely as you are. and yes, the perfect sunday indeed! by the way, simon really likes you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i really like her too! thanks mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me homesick. Really homesick. I miss you Lolo!

    ReplyDelete