Sunday, October 27, 2013

I missed you!


Holy cow! Hi! I'm gonna blog again!

We are now in the thick of fall, which I love. This summer was fantastic. It never really got too hot (well maybe for a minute) and my garden flourished like never before. A few sunflowers volunteered and ended up being the stars of the garden at 25 feet tall. The kittens now love to be pet, whereas before we had a hard time even getting close to them without them running off. I visited my sister in Chicago and had a swell time estate sale shopping and hanging with Hadley. We spent a week at Big Cedar Lodge in Missouri with my whole family. And had an awesome time, as always, at our 12th year at Winfield. Life is good. Really good.

Here's a smattering of photos from the last few months. My next blogposts will be more focused! I'm baaaaackkk.



Me and Hadley in matching outfits at an estate sale.


Maters. Lots and lots of maters.





Holly Golightly and Chi chi snuggling.


My own personal jungle.


Oh yea, we rescued a baby squirrel and took it to Operation Wildlife. Note to anyone who finds any abandoned wildlife: you are not supposed to feed them. Do not follow my lead - this picture was just too darn cute to not share. 





Big Cedar Lodge


My father and Hadley on the boat.


My adventurous mother was not afraid to tube!


Early morning kayak session with Chris on Table Rock Lake.


Our Winfield family.


Our final dinner at Winfield.


My (pregnant) sister came to visit!


Atop the Oread Hotel with Chris and my seester. Gorgeous view.


My garden. 

1 comment: