Tuesday, May 22, 2012

:::Back to the Grind:::


So, we went out of town to the West Coast for two weeks (more on that later) and came back to our garden in full swing. We had some friends taking care of things and it rained quite a bit too. Everything just popped while we were gone. It's amazing how much things can grow in just 2 weeks! The baby birds flew away and the kittens are gone too.  I've been harvesting tons of lettuce and radishes. Won't be long before almost every part of our meals comes from the garden. Yippeee!!!! I love growing my own food! It's so satisfying!
















Oh yeah, and the very next day after we got back from our trip, Chris started on this patio! Super cool, huh? 












My new table that Chris whipped together in an hour. Such a talented man I married.

No comments:

Post a Comment