Monday, March 5, 2012

*∆∆ My Little Tater Tot ∆∆*


Last weekend I went to Chicago to visit my sister and her husband and my little hilarious, goober, silly pants niece, Hadley. We had a blast! She is at such a fun age, talking up a storm but not forming words yet. She is so smart and sassy! Whitney and I had a chance to go out on our own one night in the city. We went to a really cool vegan restaurant called Karyn's on Green and then we went out dancing! Staying out until 3:30 am was probably not the smartest thing to do since the little tater tot gets up at 7 am, but it was worth it. We had a really fun time!













This was at the Children's Museum where they have little kid-size play areas set up -- a nursery, veterinarian office, a restaurant, a grocery store and much more! It was soooo cool!




Hadley's super cute playroom. Check out the little nook on the left!


This quote was on the wall at the vegan restaurant. I just thought it was cool enough to share with you. And below is one of their cocktails. They plant a tree every time someone buys one of these. Pretty neat, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment